Released on January 2, 2022
- Icons can be moved everywhere
- Widgets pages are now extra Home pages, where you can put widgets or icons
- Freeform widget editing is available everywhere
- New grid system designed from scratch to keep your icons and widgets always perfectly aligned
- Home screen icons can have labels
- Now you can have multiple Flower/Honeycomb/Arch layouts and place them where you prefer. They are now called "icon groups" and you can add them as if they were widgets.
- Almost every area of the launcher has been redesigned.
- The search bar is now freely movable
- When the ambient theme is selected, the search bar changes its color depending on its position on the screen.
- The built-in widget clock has been refreshed with new icons and a different extended layout
- The built-in search bar transforms into a search icon if is resized too much.
- You can now configure the icon groups directly from the home screen.
- New option "Rotate on place". If enabled, when the device is rotated, the home screen items will independently rotate while staying in their original positions.
- When the grid size is changed, widgets are rearranged using the available space.
- New immersive design
- The app grid always starts at the center of the screen to improve ergonomics
- Added a new category "Smart devices"
- New folder design. Folders still open near your finger but they feature an immersive look.
- Folders now use the same appearance of the page where they are located.
- You can edit the folder icon by pressing their title when expanded
- Kid mode. You can enable an option to request verification to unlock home screen changes.
- Access to backups is protected by your PIN, if set.
- You can now select the folder where your backups will be stored.
- You can adjust your widget corner radius
- You can change your widget fonts
- You can launch the app that created a certain widget, by performing a long press on the widget itself
- Support for Android 12 re-configurable widgets
- Compiled for Android 12
- Access to storage is now limited to the folder chosen by the user
- Removed permission to access accurate user position (it was unused, anyway)
- Improved support for Foldable devices
- Improved support for tablets